Samsung PS51E550 Plasma Group Buy - Interest check

51E490 at Reliance Digital, Inorbit just went up to 65K from 62.1K

No status update on 51E550 availability even after multiple visits and call back promises.

Samsung store opposite Cyber Towers quotes 78K for 51E550.

I wouldn't advise buying it from Samsung, Madhapur. They are relatively new and inexperienced. Those guys never come down on the price. They are never sure about stock details too. Samsung, Jubilee Hills quoted 75K. I'm hoping Samsung, Punjagutta might give a similar price too. I found the people at Samsung, Punj to be well informed (over phone). They said they could get the TV in 4 days once we booked the order.

I called a couple of Reliance digital stores (Phoenix mall and Kumar Pacific mall) and one Vijay Sales store (Kharadi) today to ask about E550 avaialability. None of them have it in stock.

Friends from Pune, do you know the shops who have this model in stock? I'll try to visit some shops during coming long weekend.

Shops, preferably in the vicinity of Kalyani Nagar, who have E550 in stock please.

I was so excited with the possiblility of our TV purchase getting preponed by a month. However, non-availability of this model had been a dampener. Looks like, I'll anyway need a months time to find the dealer who has this TV in stock and who is offering a good deal on it.

I just hope that the free BD player offer continues or gets replaced by equivalent or better offer keeping the upcoming festival season in mind. :)

Last edited:
Shops, preferably in the vicinity of Kalyani Nagar, who have E550 in stock please.

I was so excited with the possiblility of our TV purchase getting preponed by a month. However, non-availability of this model had been a dampener. Looks like, I'll anyway need a months time to find the dealer who has this TV in stock and who is offering a good deal on it.

I just hope that the free BD player offer continues or gets replaced by equivalent or better offer keeping the upcoming festival season in mind. :)

Call and check at Samsung Plaza near Ruby Hall.

Samsung 51E550 group buy available for this weekend only 68.5k with BDP offer. If anyone interested pls contact [email protected] :) Hurry as the offer is for limited period only and stock are presently available

Samsung PS51E550 Plasma Group Buy Pune

I am interested in buying Samsung PS51E550. I am from Pune (Baner).

Current quote I got is Rs 74K with BDP offer from Baner Road Samsung Plaza.

If you can wait till pooja time or diwali. There might be good offers around that time, if i remember correctly laster hfv groupbuy for 51d550 was 63k or 68k! Which was normally selling at 73 or 75k (mop)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Samsung PS51E550 Plasma Group Buy Pune

I am interested in buying Samsung PS51E550. I am from Pune (Baner).

Current quote I got is Rs 74K with BDP offer from Baner Road Samsung Plaza.

If I remember it correctly, one of our forum members bought the TV from the same shop for 73400/-. That was more than a month ago though. I think, you can find the details about it in the same thread.

I bought this TV for 73K (Aug end) from a shop in Wadgaon Sheri. You should be able to get it for 72K now. Please let me know if you are interested. I'll check with the shop owner.

Re: Samsung PS51E550 Plasma Group Buy Pune

Yes Curious, I am waiting for Dussehra to book the same.
and hoping that I should hit 70K on that day.

Please check the price at your dealer, may be I will get that now too..

Josh!

If I remember it correctly, one of our forum members bought the TV from the same shop for 73400/-. That was more than a month ago though. I think, you can find the details about it in the same thread.

I bought this TV for 73K (Aug end) from a shop in Wadgaon Sheri. You should be able to get it for 72K now. Please let me know if you are interested. I'll check with the shop owner.

Hi all,

I've been following this read since August as I was seriously thinking of buying his TV but I decided to wait for Diwali offer. I was expecting a price tag around 70-72k for his TV, but in NCR region no retailer is willing to go below 78k. I don't understand how this is so much cheaper in Pune and Hyd. Is there a difference in VAT?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi all,

Can someone confirm the price of this TV in NCR. I've been given a fixed quote of 78k - no negotiation. How is it so much cheaper in Pune, Hyd, Blore etc? Is there a difference in VAT?

Thanks

In the last 6/7 days the Smasung Plaza guys roll back from the Prices below 78K.
I have been told that now the price offered of Rs74K last month is not valid and I Need to pay now Rs78K. This has been told by Samsung Plaza Baner, Pune.

Hi all,

Can someone confirm the price of this TV in NCR. I've been given a fixed quote of 78k - no negotiation. How is it so much cheaper in Pune, Hyd, Blore etc? Is there a difference in VAT?

Thanks

In the last 6/7 days the Smasung Plaza guys roll back from the Prices below 78K.
I have been told that now the price offered of Rs74K last month is not valid and I Need to pay now Rs78K. This has been told by Samsung Plaza Baner, Pune.

Have you checked out ut50? I will be happy to accompany you to the showroom in city (Daruwala pool or Kothrud). The Baner Road showroom guy does not give much discount.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

@Josh!
Sorry for the delay. I just checked with the dealer from whom I bought the TV. He has the TV in stock and ready to sell it for 72K (final price).

However, there is one change. He mentioned that the buyer now has to pay 2.5K to Samsung for the BR player (at the time of BR player delivery). I asked him to confirm again about it. He will let me know in an hour or so. Please PM me your address if you are interested.

Have you checked out ut50? I will be happy to accompany you to the showroom in city (Daruwala pool or Kothrud). The Baner Road showroom guy does not give much discount.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

The Baner Road Panasonic plaza Quote:

50UT50D : Rs 82K with Printer offer + 3yrs warranty.

@Josh!
Sorry for the delay. I just checked with the dealer from whom I bought the TV. He has the TV in stock and ready to sell it for 72K (final price).

However, there is one change. He mentioned that the buyer now has to pay 2.5K to Samsung for the BR player (at the time of BR player delivery). I asked him to confirm again about it. He will let me know in an hour or so. Please PM me your address if you are interested.

Thank you.

I am planning to go for
Option 1 : Samsung 51E550 + Home Theatre System E6750W + 2 extra 3D glasses + Key board KBD1000.

OR

Option 2 : Panasonic 50ST50D + Free HT offer + 2 Extra 3D Glasses.

I do not think that HT offer exists on ST50 still. There is a printer offer instead. The ST50 is a great TV but do you really require it? It will be near 1L.

Looks like prices have moved up for both UT50 & E550... or may be the offers going in Sep have been withdrawn... Even I was quoted 78K for E550 in July-Aug but they were ready to negotiate upto 75k.

50UT50 has been quoted at 80-82K but most people have got it at 75-76k.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back